Monday, June 27, 2011

I feel so lonely

Rock 'n' roll is a lifestyle and a way of thinking... and it's not about money and popularity. Although, some money would be nice. But it's a voice that says, "Here I am... and fuck you if you can't understand me." And one of these people is gonna save the world. And that means that rock 'n' roll can save the world... all of us together.


Love for music, passion for freedom



I am a metal head, my kind have been in the top of the list of endangered species ever since the end of the 90s. To most heavy metal is just music, to us its a lifestyle: Freedom, rebellious, fight against norm, be an individual and only then you make a difference, most of all...be yourself no matter how hard society tries to throw you off the roof. I know you guys probably saying 'whats the big deal?' , well I don't know where to start, I have been doing research on how the Heavy Metal was slowly 'surgically' removed by the government because of our very nature of questioning and opposing what obstructs our freedom.


Remember the days when fashion was so simple...cheap and meaningful?



How did I become a metal head? I dont know...perhaps it is something to do with our liberation war in which we drove out Pakistan because of our love for own mother language..that's right just language...one's identity, so metal is a symbolism of rebellious attitude which was in my blood all along. So is this the end of the line for us?





I'm a metal head, a rebel, i never back down until I am put down, same goes with my brothers and sisters. Notice we refer fellow metal heads as brothers and sisters, at the end of the day despite the color we wear over our skin, we all server under the same banner...the banner of fighting for freedom. To my delight alot of people are looking back at the 80s and why it was era that was cherished in every way from culture to humanity and metal is the very heart beat that drove that generation. There seams to be a renewed resurgency in metal life, while we have a long long way to go to put things the back they were, but is a start.

Long live rock n roll

No comments:

Post a Comment