Monday, December 5, 2011

The 2011 Videogame Boner of the Year

The  2011 Videogame Boner of the Year goes to none other than Catwoman of Batman: Arkham City. Congratulations Rocksteady games for not only cooking up quite possibly the Game of The Year but also the sexiest game of the year.

This is Catwoman...




And this is me...



Who would have thought you will find this dirty little kitty on this dark side of Gotham? She not only looks stunning, but she maintains her sexuality while she piles goons by side of the road with her whip, did I mention she has a WHIP?

According to her bio she is an 'expert' with the whip...talk about kinky ;)


Lovely



I often press 'R2' just to see do her catwalk, I totally lock on to her booty after she does it

Something about girls in latex makes them 10 times more hot!

 She does't appear to miss a single beat even during kitty handling goons

Take a bow kitty cat!

You think I would have a chance with her if I was a videogame/comic character?

No comments:

Post a Comment