Thursday, February 18, 2010

Most anticipated GOTY and 7th plaitnum

img_153322_agent

Rockstar never ever lets me down. Last E3 one of the biggest announcements from Sony E3 conference was over in a flash, Rockstar North (The A team of Rockstar, the guys who brought you GTA) will be bringing a new IP exclusively for the PS3 system. Not much is known about the title, except it takes place during the time of Cold War. In a recent interview with Rockstar, when asked about Agent; they simply said that the title will be as big as any grand theft auto game and they are excited to see how well the development is progressing. I CANT WAIT at all, as I always wanted a Rockstar Game taking advantage of Cell and Blu-ray's high capacity to deliver an unbelievable experience. If you guys need Rockstar related info, go here www.rockstarbase.com . Its a site run by a friend of mine and I help him run it from time to time. With that being said, I would love to know what is your single most anticipated game of the year and why?

I want to finish off the blog by showing you guys my latest platinum, my 7th so far: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. This game on crushing difficulty makes Uncharted 2 crushing a walk in the park, some sections of the game are extremely difficult. Next in platinum quest are Assassin's Creed 2, followed by infamous.

No comments:

Post a Comment