Thursday, June 23, 2011

This is a d***** bag


A fan recently made some remarks of of the twisted metal song contain rap instead of the heavy metal, as a metal head it almost brought tears to my eyes until I saw racist remarks. This is extremely sad, any metal fan knows to respect others, only then you can earn respect for your kind. He brought nothing but shame to metal, a perfect example of wannabe metal heads in this world. Because of people like him we metal heads no longer can walk with our heads raised up high like the good old days, those were long time ago...

Twit to David Jaffe  
'Really? Most of these suck! Is he really trying to get Jay-z songs in a Twisted Metal? Not to be racist but I don't want to here blacks rap about there bitches and hoes at all. Nor do I want them playing TM. That's not racist right? It needs Metal! Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax; the big four! I bet theres a black guy on his team that needs pleasing...'

No comments:

Post a Comment